Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Movin' on OUT.

Well, for those of you who don't already know: We're moving.
We're not going far, we'll still be in Keizer.
It's a bigger place that has been totally remodeled by my AWESOME husband.
We gain a bigger yard, a bigger master bedroom, another BATHROOM, and a dishwasher.
Believe it or not, I have never had a dishwasher.
(I'm pretty excited about that.)
Another huge PLUS is that the kids won't have to change schools,
which was really important to us.
They go to a GREAT school, and I'm just so happy that they won't have to be up-rooted.
So, yeah. It looks like we'll be moving in early May.
I have come to realize a few things though:
Picking out paint for EVERY room is HARD.
You wouldn't think so... but it IS,
and just the "thought" of moving is exhausting.
Oh, bring on the FUN.

1 comment: