Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ok. Where's my cape?

Today has been... a day.

My house has been in dire need of some TLC, and I just wasn't in the mood.
It was the last thing I wanted to do, but of course I did it anyway. Because, I'm awesome.

After fighting with myself for half the morning I finally got to it:

I cleaned the kids' bedrooms, made all  of the beds, did 4 loads of laundry, (washed, folded, and put away.) vacuumed all rooms, dusted all rooms, cleaned the tub, cleaned the toilet, scrubbed the bathroom floor, scrubbed the kitchen floor, changed the cat-box, gave the dog a bath, swept off the back porch, & took out the garbage. (Which isn't normally MY job.) I even found time to make me some lunch, take a shower, wash dishes, organize toy bins, and even have the bestie over.

Oh, and might I add:  ALL of this was accomplished while taking care of a child home-sick with the stomach flu.

Ugh, I'm SO ready for some take-out,  and an Advil.

No comments:

Post a Comment