Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ooops.























For 3 years now, I have been giving Layton his haircuts.
Never, and I mean NEVER have I messed it up to the point where it couldn't be fixed.
Until... TONIGHT.

We recently purchased new clippers and scissors, and tonight was the 1st time I used them.
I soon realized, that they worked way better than the old ones.
I was finishing blending his sides when Layton turned his head, and my hand slipped.
It took everything in me not to SCREAM but I must admit, I did say  a few choice words.
After trying to correct it, (and making it worse) I finally realized that there was NO WAY I was fixing this one.

So, It's gone. All of it.

Afterwards, he ran into the bathroom, jumped on the counter, looked in the mirror, and I heard him say to himself: "YESSSSSSS! It looks JUST like Daddy's!"

(Well, it's good to see that he's not too tore up about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment