Friday, March 19, 2010

Speed-bumps.


So, I got my 1st: "You're looking thinner, are you losing weight?" comment today.
I must say... it was a GREAT moment.
Especially since I feel like I have been struggling a bit this month.
Random cravings have been getting the best of me.
I haven't weighed though. I refuse to piss myself off when I still have over a week-and-a-half before the END of month three.
I'm trying my best to pull myself together.
I've still been hitting the gym, just not "watching what I eat" as closely as I was before.
Perfect example of this?
I tried Burgerville for the FIRST time on Wednesday... Oh, HEAVEN.
Anyhoo, just a few bumps in the road, on this journey to healthier living.
It was bound to happen.
I'm just praying that weigh-in on the 6th of April doesn't make me CRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment