Tuesday, March 9, 2010

No pictures please...

I'm in sweat pants, with a worn out t-shirt, and a hoodie that is TWO sizes too big for me.
I'm wearing raggedy flip-flops, with no make-up on.
My hair looks like I stuck my finger in a light socket, and I need to shower.
I decided that I'd help Lee on the old house today, so I really don't feel the need to clean-up before we head over.
What would the point of that be? :]
Talk about feeling gross though.
Yep. this is what FRUMPY looks like.
It's a "look" ONLY my husband could LOVE.
That's for SURE.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, good for you. Sometimes, a picture is better than leaving a description up to our imagination. However, imagining you FRUMPY can be pretty funny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha~Ha! Oh, it was funny alright... funny looking! :]

    ReplyDelete