Tuesday, March 30, 2010

She's NINE.




Well, today is Kaylee's birthday, and it's hard to believe that my little girl is NINE.
I still remember the day we met her, and it's crazy how that day is still so clear in my mind.
She was the most beautiful baby girl that I had ever seen. She was ours.
Life with her in it for the past nine years have been such a joy.
I'm so proud of who she is growing up to be.
I love her spunky attitude, and her funky style. (Okay, so it's growing on me.)
She's developed an oppinion here recently on EVERYTHING, but honestly, I kind of like that too.
I love her passion for life, her deep love for her brother, and the way that she is up for anything.
She's growing into quite the little lady, and I feel so blessed to be her Mom.
Happy BIRTHDAY to my baby girl.

(It's a BLAST FROM THE PAST. Stacie holding Kaylee for the first time. It's one of my favorite pictures... had to share.)

2 comments:

  1. OK, grandma is crying remembering these memories and seeing her babies growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Miss Kaylee! Wow, did you say NINE? yikes!

    ReplyDelete