Monday, March 22, 2010

Hmmph!!

So lately the rumor around work has been that a new dress code will soon be enforced due to the fact that we now have a new DM.
Today, that list was posted in the office.
Hmmm.... Interesting.
NO jeans.
NO shorts.
NO tank-tops.
NO hoodies.
NO t-shirts.
NO sleeve-less shirts.
NO Flip-flops. 
NO colored shoes.
Oh, and NO dangling earrings.
WAIT. WHAT?
Seriously?
What is WRONG with dangling earrings??
That's like telling me I CAN'T wear underwear.
These people must not know just how CUTE my earring collection is.
I can live with the rest, but THAT one?
I'm totally NOT HAPPY about that one.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting, can you wear clothes at all? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding! That's what I was thinking.
    "Ok NOW, how about a list of what we CAN wear? Because I think that cancels out just about EVERYTHING I own."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember, they even know what color of underwear you wear! LOL What are mother-in-law's for?

    ReplyDelete