Sunday, March 28, 2010

No time.

This last week was a crazy, crazy and super busy one.
It also went by fast which was nice, considering the kiddo's we're gone with my parents.
I joked with Lee the other day: "Good thing they're not here. I'm not sure we'd even have time to "fit them in."
With work, getting ready for upcoming birthdays, grocery shopping, housework, and 2 photo shoots, I barely even saw the hubby.
I didn't even have time for facebook, (Yeah, that's a shocker.)
You know something is going on if I'm not on facebook.
On a happy note: I did get to spend some quality time with my oldest niece.
I have to admit: She's grown into a very awesome teenager. (And yes, this DOES scare the crap out of me.)
Anyhoo, tomorrow is Monday. A new week. Another busy one.
We've got 6 birthdays in the family. One being Kaylee's.
It should be interesting. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment