Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's going to be a long week...

Well, the kids are off. Off to the beach for a FIVE day camping trip with my parents.
They could barely contain their excitement this morning. I could barely contain my emotions.
Now, normally I have no problem with them being gone for a few days. But, I think the fact that it's for so long, and the fact that they're not just 10 minutes away from me is what  makes me panic.
I couldn't even sleep last night.
Lee did his best to reassure me that everything will be fine, and I know he's right.
I just worry.
They have a full list of things they are doing over the week, and I know my parents will take great care of them. I just can't help myself.
It's a just "Mom" thing... I guess.
I have a jam-packed schedule this week, which I think will be a GOOD thing.
Before I know it, they'll be home, and telling me ALL about how much fun they had on SPRING BREAK with Nana & Pappy.
That gives me something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment