Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What's up DAWG?


It's been awhile since I've talked about our "baby."
Happy to report that we are now totally used to having him around, and he has adjusted to us as well.
He sleeps ALL night, and goes to the bathroom OUTSIDE.
He's sweet, energetic, lovable, smart, and a royal pain in our ass a lot of the time.
We absolutely LOVE him.
Although I must admit, I'm not a huge fan lately of his desire to play in the rain.
He used to hate it. We couldn't even get him to go out there when it was raining.
Now? All of a sudden he PREFERS it.
He prefers to go out in it, get absolutely drenched, covered in mud, and then try to sneak past me at the door while I'm standing there with a towel waiting to wipe him down.
(like I said. Smart dog.)
He wants to play ALL THE TIME, and that's not an under-statement.
It's just his personality.
This dog NEVER gets tired of a game of fetch. NEVER.
If you don't believe me, just look at the above picture.
You can totally tell what he's thinking:
"You know you wanna play with me... C'mon you know you wanna play..."
Ahhh, He's our boy

No comments:

Post a Comment