Monday, April 5, 2010

The THREE month-mark.
















I'm a few days late on this entry.
The 2nd of April marked three months since we began our healthy-eating habits .

I have to say : weigh-in wasn't quite as exciting this time.
I blogged earlier in the month that it had been a little harder lately to "stick with" our program.
Life's been busy.
Work, kids... Sometimes it was a tough task to just make it to the gym.
I understand that it happens though.
I'm for sure not beating myself up about it.

I lost another 2 lbs, making that 14 lbs total, and Lee maintained this month.
No weight loss for him, but no weight GAIN either.
To me. that's still something to be proud of.

2 comments:

  1. Good job guys, I have lost just a little over 22# since Christmas, I think slower losses are more easily maintained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you too. :] Yeah, it doesn't really matter to me. Slow losses, are still LOSSES!! I really only have 6 more lbs to go until I'm at goal anyway. That'll be 20lbs total. That'll be good for me. Yay! PROUD of you!

    ReplyDelete