Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Craziness.

Yep. That just about sums up our lives lately.
Things have been so busy with the new house.
It seems like we've been running on empty for awhile now.
Oh wait. We HAVE been running on empty for awhile now.
But, things are finally starting to 'come together' and I'm finding myself falling more in love with the new place everytime I see it.
It's getting that "cozy" feeling to it, and I absolutely LOVE that feeling.
I have to admit. Besides the 'stress' that comes with this whole process, I have really enjoyed the experience for the most part.
We've had some moments where I probably could have killed someone. (Example: the carpet people, or another example: the husband when he gets that 'look' on his face at my decoration ideas.)
But, all in all. It's been good.
It's been a long 5 months (especially for Lee) and it's just a great feeling to see all of his hard work paying off.
I'm really looking forward to calling that place home.

1 comment:

  1. It is going to be so nice Heather, and it will be yours!

    ReplyDelete