Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oh, desicions.

Today was interesting.
We picked the out paint for the outside of the new house, and I have to say this actually was a very easy task. We went for a dark forest green, with white trim.
Then? We spent HOURS trying to decide on flooring.
I never knew that something that seems to be so simple, can actually be so STRESSFUL.
I have a headache from it. Seriously.
We went back, and forth with different combinations.
Over, and over, and over.
We just stood in home depot staring at it all.
We'd like something, until we looked at it for too long, then we'd change our minds.
Over, and over, and over.
Amazingly, we finally came to a decision, and even more amazing... we decided on the same thing!
But, it DID take us AWHILE to get there. :]
Now, next week can't come soon enough.
I'm DYING to see the finished product.
I know that I'm going to be super anxious until it's installed, and
I'll for SURE be crossing my fingers that it will look as good IN THERE as it does 'in my head.'

No comments:

Post a Comment