Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Traitor.

It's no secret.
The 'colors' in this house are ORANGE & BLACK.
[Well, the majority anyway.]


After a year of trying to persuade her I have learned something: It just isn't happening.
This girl has an oppinion and a mind all of her own.

She came out of her room this morning dresssed in her Ducks Jersey.
I [of course] couldn't help myself and had to give her a bad time.

Me: 'NICE shirt Kay... NOT.
Her: 'Ha!! I know... right? I'm totally rocking it.
Me: 'I was kidding.'
Her: 'Yeah - but I wasn't... Feels gooooooood to be 12-0!'

[Yes. This is my daughter.]
And honestly? I cracked up laughing as she giggled and gave me her ornery little smile.

Amazingly, I just love her quirky little personality AND her stubborn ways.

And, even though she doesn't root for my football team? I do have to admit - she does look pretty stinkin' cute wearing the colors of hers.

1 comment:

  1. She is so darn cute, doesn't matter what team she is wearing!

    ReplyDelete