Thursday, January 13, 2011

Twenty-Nine.

I already knew this - however, it was (once again) proven to me throughout the day: I am blessed with the COOLEST friends and family EVER.















I woke up to the cutest "BLING" OSU hoodie that I have 'had my eye on' from the hubby and kids, and got MANY 'happy birthday' hugs from them.

I went to lunch with my mom at Red Lobster (and yes - screwed up with the diet. BIG. TIME.)
Tomorrow though? I'm back to it.

I enjoyed every single comment that I received on Facebook, and got adorable earrings from the bestie along with a gift card for clothes. [YAY!]

I Went to dinner with some of my favorite girls and got lots of cute cards as well as a GROUPON gift-card from Tirz. [SUPER excited to spend that BTW.] Unfortunately... I didn't get out of there without being sang to. [I was thinking: KILL. ME. the entire 20 seconds it took for them to clap it out] But, I did survive. And honestly? It wasn't that bad. I also got a free drink, and a free dinner thanks to my lovely friends Becca & Tirzah. (Seriously - love you guys.)

I got home and was presented with a 'homemade' plate of fruit from all of the kids - complete with a candle stuck in a banana. (Yep. adorable, and totally the highlight of my entire day.) They sang the birthday song to me and were super proud of their masterpiece.

[I will take a minute to admit however, that I chose not to eat it. After they were tucked in tight, I tossed it in the trash. Yes - I felt a little guilty... but, I just couldn't get over the thought of all those dirty little hands touching my fruit.] Ha! I'm horrible. I know.

So, to sum it up - my birthday was truly a great day.
Thanks to all of these awesome people in my life.

Kind of crazy to think though that this will be the last year in my 20's.
Wait. Crazy? I meant depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment