Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gettin' cold feet.

That's me, and it's all the time.
It can be 80 degrees outside, and my feet are almost always freezing.
During the Winter? It's worse. Horrible.
Sometimes they are so cold - it actually hurts.
It sucks.

So, today?
I went a tad bit crazy in the sock aisle at Target.
I got home and was putting stuff away and Lee goes: 'Wow. You bought socks. Lots of socks.'
I got striped ones, polka-dot ones, argyle ones, bright ones, checkered ones, multi colored ones, fuzzy ones, short ones, long ones... Yep - I got a little carried away.
[Oh man, me and my obsession for cute socks.]

I am currently wearing the funky purple ones (which just so happen to match my super-cool hair) and my feet are thanking me.

I'm one happy [and WARM] girl this evening.

[Please Note: These were CLEARANCE socks people - there is no way that my cheap-ass would have EVER paid full price for them. DUH.]

No comments:

Post a Comment