Sunday, January 30, 2011

The bottomless pit.















For the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to keep this kid full.
He is ALWAYS saying he is hungry.
He can eat a huge dinner and 30 minutes later?
"Mom, I'm starving."

He is constantly eating.

Tonight I even got him a DOUBLE cheeseburger (after he already had dinner) on the way home from Becca's and about 10 minutes after eating it - he was asking if we had any leftover homemade mac & cheese from the other night.
He then ate a bowl of that.

Yep. I think it is safe to say that someone is growing.

1 comment:

  1. Having had just girls I have no idea what this is like but my suspicions are that Sarah is already discovering this. I don't know how my mother-in-law did it with four boys guess it was fortunate that they lived on a farm.

    ReplyDelete