Monday, December 13, 2010

New Chapter.















I gave my 2 weeks notice today.

With Lee back to work and making plenty - and me wanting to focus a lot more on my Photography business, there is really no need for me to be working a part-time job anymore.

Now, I am guessing that this will be an interesting transition for me, considering it has been my 'normal' for the past 4 years.

I am so thankful that through Lee's lay-off, that we had it to fall back on.
And even though retail was NEVER my dream job - I will miss the people I work with, [especially my super awesome boss - and now, great friend - Sarah.] and of course the handfull of customers that have truly become my favorites.

I have been informed however,  that anytime I need a few days of work - just to call, and it will be done. The busy seasons like Easter, Halloween, Christmas, or... any day of the week in between.
[Feels kinda good to know that I'll be missed as well.]

I find it interesting - how I can be this excited, and completely un-easy all at the same time.

Hmm.... Crazy how that works.

1 comment: