Monday, December 27, 2010

Kudos to Santa.

An XBOX Kinect was at the top of the kids' wish-list this year.
Honestly, it was at the top of ours as well.
[Hmm. Imagine that... Crazy how that works.]
On Christmas morning: 'Santa' delivered.













































For the past 2 days, we have been trying it out like crazy.
We've been jumping, twisting, turning, ducking, swaying, and flapping our arms like lunatics. It's been a total blast.
I think my favorite part just might be, laughing at Lee while he's 'busting a move' on Dance Central.
[Yep. That is some SERIOUS Facebook material right there.]

I woke up this morning actually sore from playing it.
Kinda AWESOME if you ask me. A workout - without even feeling like I'm working out?
UM. HECK. YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment