Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas has passed... and so has my motivation.

During the holidays I was on top of it. All of it.
The decorating.
The shopping.
I was ready for Christmas a WEEK into December.

But, now that it's over?
I am dragging ass on the clean up.
My tree isn't down.
My decor isn't packed away.
I have Christmas cards still taped to the wall, and poinsetta's still drape my windows.

I like to blame it on Lee - poor guy.
He's been off for the week, and I always have a hard time getting things done when he's home.
I just want to relax with him, and ignore the fact that I have so much to do.

But, next week is the week.
Kids go back to school, Lee goes back to work, and I no longer have a job outside of the house.
So, no excuses.

It will be done.
It has to be.
Otherwise, I may just lose my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment