Saturday, December 18, 2010

Instant FAN.

As much as I hate to admit this, Lee's music has rubbed off on me as of lately.
His hard rock choices, (where they just scream at the top of their lungs) usually grates on my nerves. BAD.
I love to complain about it, and normally I do.
He's always begging me to listen to a song, to just try it and see what I think.
Normally? I'm not impressed.
But, this week? That didn't happen.
He downloaded HINDER on my Napster Playlist and I. AM. HOOKED.
I, of course knew who they were. (Lips of an angel was a huge hit in 2006.)
But, other than that?  I didn't follow them.
I didn't know that they were a hardcore rockband.
I didn't know that they were awesome.
Ever since Monday - I have been cranking their newest album [American Nightmare] up in the car, memorizing every word to every bad-ass song, and singing at the top of my lungs.
The louder - the better.
Hey? Who knew that I had some rocker-chic in me?
I'm even thinking that: 'going to a rock concert' just might be on the top of my list of: Things to do in 2011.
[Lee still can't believe it.]
Honestly? Neither can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment