Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mr. Destruction.





















I have come to realize that it is impossible to find a chew toy that this dog doesn't EAT within an hour.

I would think that since these things are actually made for DOGS - that they would make them to be able to actually hold up to the massive chewing of the animal. No, not the case.

Bentlee goes through dog toys like the average family goes through toilet paper. Very quickly.

I am constantly picking up little pieces of chewed rubber off my carpet, or throwing away the toy balls that he is able to puncture within minutes.

Now, in the dogs defense - Don't get me wrong. I am more than thrilled that he isn't chewing on my shoes anymore. I seriously thought that the 'puppy stage' was going to kill me - or quite possibly him.
I am glad that he actually understands now - what is his, and what isn't.

But, HOLY CRAP. I am buying toys for him almost TWICE a week.

Looks like from now on? The dollar tree will be the only place that I buy dog toys.
Just wish I would have thought of that before NOW.
Which is wayyy too much money later.

No comments:

Post a Comment