Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Can't we all just run around naked?

Ok. Totally BAD Idea.
However, this does cross my mind everytime I am drowning in a ginormous mound of dirty clothes.

As you can tell - I have a serious problem with doing laundry.
I absolutely hate it.
Other chores, I have no problem keeping up with.
[Lee actually swears that I may even suffer with OCD - when it comes to how picky I can be about it.]
Honestly? There may be some truth to that.
I clean it once a week but it has to be picked up throughout the day, it pains me if there are dishes in my sink, and I must wipe down the toilets daily with a clorox wipe. I. MUST.
Ok. Ok. I'am totally getting off subject.

Anyway - Laundry is my: 'if-I-had-money-to-pay-somone-to-do-this-for-me-I-would' chore.
I can't stand it.
It's the never-ending part that kills me.
No matter how much I do - there is always more waiting.
I am known to let it pile up day after day, then when I have to finally focus on it? I just want to cry like a baby.
[Yes people. I am serious.]

Yesterday was one of those days.
I worked on it for HOURS, and then decided? NO. MORE.
I seriously stress myself out way too much over this.
[See? I told you Lee had a point.]

So, the plan is: A load a day.
No exceptions.

Today? Success.
Tomorrow? Lets hope so.
And someday? When I win the Powerball? I'm totally hiring a maid.

No comments:

Post a Comment