Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas - this year.

On Christmas Eve, we celebrated with Lee's family.
Forgetful me - forgot my camera.
So, no pictures from that occasion.
GRRRR.
Kaylee got a GINORMOUS doll house from Karen, Lester, and Grandma Norene, and Moxie girls from the Bennetts.
She LOVES them.
Layton got the ONE thing he was DYING for this year. A Paper Jam guitar, tools, and an Iron Man helmet.
(Poor little Sydney was scared for her LIFE when he had that thing on.)

Christmas Morning started like it does every year.
Santa visited us, and the kids were thrilled when they discovered that he left them an X-Box Kinect.
[More on that later.]

I started the morning off by taking pictures of them opening gifts, but failed to continue throughout the day.
Kinda bummed that I hardly have any.
(Another.... GRRRR.)

We had my parents over, as well as my brother and Jacob for lunch, and the kids opened more gifts for almost 45 minutes.

After that? We spent the rest of the evening in front of the T.V.

It was a great Christmas.

But, I won't lie - I am totally relieved that it is over.



















































1 comment:

  1. i can't get over how grown up kaylee looks - lee is in serious trouble.
    (ps - that picture of them opening the kinect is PERFECT.)

    ReplyDelete