Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yep. MORTIFIED.

So, I hate my dress code at work. NO jeans.
Any color pants... but NO JEANS. GRRR.
I hate pants. Therefore I only own 3 pairs for work, and I HATE shopping for new ones.
For the last couple of months I have been noticing ALL of them becoming very worn.
While slipping on my cords the other morning I disovered a little hole up by one of the belt loops.
At that moment I even thought to myself:"Dang, I NEED to go shopping soon."
I chose to wear them anyway because my hoodie covered the small hole, and I figured no one would see it. Anyhoo, I get to work at 7AM, and I'm walking in the front door when my
manager says: "Um, Heather? You have a hole in your pants."
I reply: "Yeah, I know."
He says: (Uncomfortably) "You know?"
I said: "Yeeeaaaaah."
He replies: "Okay." Shrugs his shoulders, and drops it.
All morning I was asking myself, how did he even see it?
I was honestly a little emabrrased.
He wound up going home sick.
On my break, at around 10:30AM, I was washing my hands
in the bathroom and turned around to "adjust" my clothes, and I almost PASSED OUT!
There it was, a huge SPLIT.IN.THE.ASS.OF.MY.PANTS.
How I missed it?
I have NO CLUE.
Why he didn't tell me to go home and change?
I have NO CLUE.
But, yeah, my entire left butt cheek: EXPOSED.
HOT-PINK.PANTIES.AND.ALL.
Yep. It's safe to say : I wanted to DIE.
Of course, days later THIS has become the most popular story at work, and I must admit: it IS pretty HILARIOUS!
But, I was NOT laughing that day.
Lee made a good point, (After laughing so hard I thought he was going to cry.)
"Well, at least you have a "most embarrasing" story to tell now."
Um, yeah, I guess that's true.
But, My BOSS saw my BUTT.
JOHN, saw my BUTT!
Eeew... GROSS.

4 comments:

  1. Did your boss have to go home sick because he was so excited that his blood pressure rose to the point of being dangerous? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww Karen. I think I'm going to puke. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg heather, that is hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete