Friday, February 26, 2010

Grandpa STAYS for the DAY.

We spent the whole day with Lester.
1st: A few AWESOME games of racquetball, a YUMMY lunch at WBC, and a visit to show him the "project" Lee's been working on.
(For the RECORD. Karen? I told Lee that maybe we should wait to show you too.)
I had a feeling that this MIGHT be an issue. :]
Anyhoo, You're NEXT... I Promise.
The kids were excited to see him in the
front seat when we picked them up at school.
He stayed and had BLT's with us for dinner,
tried Lee's famous "Orange Cream-Cicle" shake,
(He LOVED it by the way.)
and we even squeezed in a GREAT movie.
It was just a nice kick-back day.
I think he enjoyed it as much as we did, because he left with a smile.
And, today just reminded me, ONCE again:
Yep. I have a pretty AMAZING father for an in-law. :]

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you had such a great day, he came home with that smile on his face. I am looking very forward to seeing the house that Lee and family have been working so hard on, I would not have been able to come yesterday, anyway, buried with work and things that need to done right now. Miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete