Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hard workin' little-man.


















Layton got a chance to help Dad on the house today.
He's been begging for weeks now.
I went to take them dinner and pick Layton up
and realized I forgot my camera.
I was totally annoyed with myself.
I took some with my phone.
They didn't turn out great,
 But, it captured the moment.

Lee said he did great.
Layton plastered walls by himself, and sanded certain areas.
They took a couple breaks, and even walked to the hardware store.
Layton couldn't stop talking about it, the WHOLE car ride home.
It was pretty adorable. I don't know who enjoyed it more. Layton, or Lee.
Awww.... I just LOVE those boys.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! They will both remember that time forever! Those times are better than the things we do that we pay for! It also teaches how rewarding physical work can be, you can see the progress and feel the accomplishment of a job well done.

    ReplyDelete