Friday, February 19, 2010

Uh-Oh. Something ELSE to "collect."

Ok. So as most of you know I have a little
OBSESSION with big earings, cute undies, and knit hats.
It seems as though I find something I like,
then start "collecting" TONS of different styles.
Lee teases me about it. (But, I know deep-down he thinks it's adorable.)
Anyhoo.The other day I was browsing at Target,
and came accross a huge display of  BIG bracelets, and long necklaces,
and BAM! I was in LOVE.

25047 Pictures, Images and Photos

Some where BRIGHT.

21096 Pictures, Images and Photos

Some where FUNKY.

26686MULTI Pictures, Images and Photos

 All of them where AWESOME.

26679DKMULTI Pictures, Images and Photos

I really DON'T know what took me so long to discover them.
What I DO know, is now that I have...

necklaces Pictures, Images and Photos

I'll be adding an ENTIRE assortment of them to my
"collection" of OBSESSIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment