Saturday, February 13, 2010

Um. We may have a problem.


Bentlee has adjusted well to our family,
and we love him so much.
He's a smart dog.
He can sit,
(almost "shake.")
He listens when we tell him to be quiet,
 or to go to his bed &
He's FINALLY house-trained.
(HALLELUJAH!)
But, there is ONE thing.
 we cannot, and I mean
(CANNOT)
 break him from getting on the couch.
I'm about ready to lose my mind.
Now, I know what you're thinking:
It's MY own fault.
Yeah, yeah... I KNOW.
But, still.
It sucks.
We continue to spank him,
and kennel him when he does it,
but as soon as the lights are off , the T.V.
 is on, and I'm cuddled with my blanket.
There he is:
Right beside me, whining.
Then, before I know it. He's ON me,
and burrowing his GROWING body
between the couch and me.
So, we say "no" to him, spank him, and kennel him... AGAIN.
 But, STILL have a "re-peat"
the next time.
(SIGH)
He's worse than a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment