Monday, February 22, 2010

BRILLIANT invention!

Layton told me this morning that he was going to draw me a "pretty picture."
I saw him come out of his room with his paper, pens and crayons and climb up to the table.
20 minutes later, he brings me his art work, that clearly states: "I love my mommy" with red hearts.
I was in the middle of praising him for doing such a great job when all of a sudden, I inhaled THAT smell.
You know... that SHARPIE smell.

Me: "Lay? Did you use a sharpie on Mommy's picture?"
Layton: "Yeah. (Smile on his face) I couldn't find MY black marker, so I borrowed yours."

I walk into the kitchen to find an exact replica of my adorable picture, ON MY KITCHEN TABLE!
I'll admit.I freaked.
Then, Lee had a light-bulb moment: Magic eraser.

Let me just say:
Whoever invented that thing is an absolute GENIUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment