Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The holiday funk.






















I'm not exactly sure what is wrong with me this year, but it has been super hard to get me in the Christmas spirit, and for me? This is strange.

Afterall, I am the girl who gets crap every year for having her fake tree up before Thanksgiving and more crap again, when it isn't down days after New Years.

Not this year. This year Lee had to tell me that we needed to get it decorated. I just grumbled but did it anyway. (I will say, I did enjoy it once we got going) but now I am already dreading taking it down.

Thankfully, our Christmas shopping is almost done. (Just three more presents to buy - YIPPEE!) Now, this part I always enjoy, because I absolutely L-O-V-E the giving aspect of Christmas. I seriously can't wait for the 'opening presents' part.
But, as for the 'wrapping them all' part? Well, just see my post from last year.

Ahh yes, some things never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment