Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The little gentleman.















Ever since he could walk we have always tried to instill good manners in this boy of ours.

We taught him at a young age the 'ladies first' rule and I even remember him in church when he was super little - always letting the girls first in line.

Now lately, he has been obsessed with holding doors open for me. It can be anywhere. At the store, when we get home, or the favorite - my car door. Every morning when we go out to get in the car for school he runs to my door first, opens it, lets me climb in, shuts it, and then hops in the back.

He sure knows how to make my heart melt, and I have a feeling that if he keeps this up? In just a few more years, he's going to have no problem impressing the ladies. *SIGH*

1 comment:

  1. Ok, that is just the sweetest thing ever. Talk about a babe MAGNET in a few years!

    ReplyDelete