Saturday, January 7, 2012

Uh-oh, I feel a new obsession creeping in.

Kaylee loves to rock the scarf look. Although, she still has an issue with the whole matching thing, the girl loves her scarves.

Yesterday morning after I got dressed I thought to myself that I should just try one since I see them everywhere, and agree that they are rather cute. So, I raided her closet going through all 25+ that she owns until I found the one I was searching for (the adorable silver one that Maddy got her for Christmas) and the only one that would work with the rest of my outfit.

It then took me over 15 minutes to try and figure the damn thing out and I'm still not sure if it looks just right. I just knew that I was going to need help from my 10 year old later in the day. Pathetic, I know.

However, I have this feeling that scarf shopping is in my near future. It's quite the accessory, and rather slimming to my growing bump if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment