Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Major mishap.

Over a year ago, I made the mistake of trying to cut my own bangs. BAD idea.
Because if this little experience you would have thought that I had learned my lesson? Apparently, not.

I tried to "trim" Kaylees hair two nights ago because she begged me and I figured I could handle it, but that attempt ended with us both in tears and me making a frantic call to my stylist late at night.

Luckily, she got us in the next morning and was able to save what was left of Kaylee's hair. She did lose 3 or more inches, instead of the 1 inch that I had meant to cut, but at least she likes it and she isn't bald.

And, the most important thing? After all of this, I have finally learned my lesson - from now on I will leave it up to a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment