Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Road-Trip.

The last week or so has been crazy around here.
Between football, getting ready for back-to-school, editing pictures like a mad woman and our end-of summer trip last week, I have had little time for blogging. [Sad face.]

Happy to announce though that things are winding down - just a bit.
We are close to being finished with shopping for the kids, (can't believe they head back next week) football practices for Layton are in full swing and the kid has the bruises [and cleat marks on his chest to prove it.]
I am finished with the pictures of my last (and largest) session at the beach a few weeks ago - might I add? I am UBER-PROUD of them, and our trip to Baker City to visit the Birminghams was a blast.

I must admit, I was a little worried about making the 6 hour trip. I figured that being couped up with the kids (and the husband) for that long would drive me nuts. Wrong. We just cranked up 80's music and enjoyed the drive.

While there, we BBQ'd, spent time at the lake on the jet-ski's, had amazing pizza, got a tour of the cute little "Sliverton-type" town they live in, took the girlies to the salon for bright hair and feather exstensions, played tons of boardgames (which I must say - was the most humorous part of our stay) and Jhonna and I even sneaked away one evening by ourselves to share cheese fondue and a bottle of wine. Holy batman - it was killer,

All-in-all, it was a great time and I miss them already.














No comments:

Post a Comment