Saturday, September 3, 2011

Conversations.

















I have been noticing more lately at just how much my little man is growing up.
Makes me sad, happy, and proud all at the same time.

I love the fact that he's a big 'mama's boy' and I secretly hope that he always will be.
He wants to hang out with me all the time. Whether it be cuddling and watching T.V., going grocery shopping with me when everyone else bails, wanting to sit by me at the dinner table or just hugging me randomly throughout the day - he naturally gravitates towards me and I will miss it when he's grown.

We spent over 30 minutes the other day talking about football, going back to school, and his favorite video games. I love watching his expressions as he explains things and his cute little chuckle when he thinks he's hilarious.

He has been the non-stop talker around here all of a sudden and I have wondered a few times - when did he trade places with Kaylee?

He's constantly talking about the latest You-tube video, or reciting every word to every song on his MP3 player.

The other night he even helped me put groceries away, the whole time telling me all about his latest bike tricks, and the fact that he really hopes that santa brings him a skateboard and Ipod touch for Christmas this year. [What? The kid can dream.]

I just sit back and take it all in, thinking the entire time at how amazed I am by him and the little gentleman that he is turning out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment