Friday, August 12, 2011

The prisoner.

Bentlee has resorted back to his puppy-ways in the last couple of days.
He has been sneaking items into his back yard and chewing the crap out of them.
Not exactly sure why he is acting this way but he is on thin ice in this house.
The day before last he chewed up Kaylee's brand-new sandals, yesterday I found a flip-flop, and a shoe that he drug out, and this morning?  It was my cutest Victoria Secret bra - ripped, torn, chewed, and half-eaten.
I totally flipped out on him (doesn't he know that those are freaking expensive?)
I know it surprised him, because usually it's Lee who acts like a raging lunatic when hes naughty.
I locked him in his kennel for 3 hours and I didn't feel even a little bit bad for him. He's lucky he didn't die.




























All I know is - if he doesn't cut this crap out... like NOW, he will be in lock-up all the time and that cage is going to be his new home. Permanetly.
[[You don't eat my favorite bra and get away with it Mr. Bentlee.]]

1 comment: