Thursday, June 23, 2011

This week.

Has exhausted me already.

I find it interesting how for the past month or more I have been dying for summer to get here.
Ready for the kids to be out of school, ready for the sun, the trips, all the fun stuff that usually comes with it.

But, one week in? I am wanting a break already.
I've been overwhelmed with all of the things that I've been needing to accomplish and honesty I am wondering what I signed up for.

Kaylee started morning swim practices this week, so I am up at 7. EVERYDAY. [Oh, and to those people who are thinking: 'oh, pleeaasse... I get up earlier than that every day] Ummm, SAVE. IT.

I don't work (which makes me also want to point out: that this phrase is a crock-of-shit BTW. I'm 'working' my rear off daily just trying to keep stuff around here running smoothly.) 

Anyway, where was I? Oh, yeah. Um... I don't have a job outside the house so forgive me for wanting to sleep in sometimes. Summer should consist of staying in bed until 11 if I want to at least once a week.

But, this week? Fat chance.
I have been running all day. Everyday.
Each day I literally don't sit on my couch until 10 o'clock at night - sometimes later.
I have fallen asleep everynight after a few seconds of lying down.

Between practices, hair appoitments, laundry, packing for our upcoming weekend away. birthday parties, end-of-season-parties, a visit to the vet, grocery shopping, and a few other thing that I know I am forgetting to list - I think I am quickly losing my mind.

I've had no time to blog, no time to relax, no time to spend with my husband, no time for the bestie, no time for anything really.

Um, What is UP with that?
I glanced at my calendar and see that next week is a bit less hectic but the week after that? It picks right back up.

Oh summer, when did you get so stressful?

No comments:

Post a Comment