Thursday, June 2, 2011

Their full bellies are thanking me.

I am always looking for new recipes to try.
With two kids [who get burnt out on stuff quickly] I am always on the hunt.

I usually try a new one every week or so. But lately, nothing that I have made has been good enough to make twice.

Earlier this week I tried a casserole that was a spin-off of a philly-steak sandwich.
It looked interesting but I went for it anyway.
Lee and I liked it. But, the kids? Yeah, not so much.

Tonight though... I made: this.

Let me just say that it was a total HIT. Even the kid that refuses to eat avacados - had seconds.

Now, I did change it up (just a little) taking out the roasted peppers and adding sour cream.
But, otherwise, I followed the exact recipe.

If you like tacos, and turkey... then try it.
It was MMM. MMM. GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment