Saturday, June 4, 2011

It NEVER fails.

It seems to be getting harder and harder for me to drag my butt out of bed in the mornings when the kids have school. Sometimes, I even hit the snooze button more than 4 times and after I finally get up - it takes me at least an hour to actually wake up.

Weekends though? Oh, that's different. It's like clock-work. I am WIDE awake at 7:30... ALWAYS.
While the kids sleep in, and Lee falls asleep next to me, I just lay there. Tossing and turning. I usually just give up and get up after fighting it for 30 minutes. It drives me crazy.

Let's hope that this summer my body will stop playing tricks on me, because I am looking sooo forward to sleeping until 11AM everyday if I choose to.

Lazy - you say? That's right.
Be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment