Friday, June 10, 2011

Testing the waters.















We have recently become members of Northview Terrace Swim Club.
Yeah, we thought it was probably time to stop 'mooching' off of the Rose Family and just join ourselves.

Kaylee signed up for the swim team and she started her conditioning earlier in the week.
I have noticed a change in her already. She's more tired and way hungrier than usual.
She's learning that it's a lot of work to swim over 30 laps in an hour everyday.
Now, honestly - I would DIE. But she loves it and is excited for the season.

Oh, and tonight? Even though it was only 62 degrees out?
They begged me to take them for a swim and only because I am such an AWESOME Mom - I took them.
They swam until their teeth were chattering and their lips were blue.

Now, we just need the SUN to come out and stick around...
You hear that Oregon? We are waiting. [Um, we have been for awhile now.]

No comments:

Post a Comment