Thursday, April 7, 2011

The complainer.

Yep. That's me today.

This weather has me in a crappy mood.
Okay, so maybe it's not just the weather, but I really don't feel like getting into all of the other reasons why I am feeling a little "off" lately.
So, instead I will just stick with my first complaint.

Yes, I am aware that it is Spring.
However, I just can't get used to the fact that one minute I almost need a tank-top (since the sun decides to shine and makes me sweat to death) while I am driving in my car.
The next? It's pouring, and freezing, and I can't even get from the car to the front doors of the grocery store without looking like a drowned cat.
Quite honestly? It's just getting on my last nerve.
Enough already.

I'm ready for sunshine. I'm ready for ALOT of sunshine.
I'm sure that it's just what I need to not only 'brighten' my day, but also to kick this bad attitude of mine to the curb.

No comments:

Post a Comment