Sunday, April 17, 2011

The birthday boy.















[[This little boy of mine, is such a joy to my life.
He's warm-hearted, hilarious, and so gifted.
I feel so blessed to be and able to watch him grow, and change.
He's my side-kick, my cuddle-bug, and my favorite little man - hands down.]]

Layton turned SEVEN yesterday, and all of the persuading in the world (from me, of course) couldn't convince him to not have a 'camo themed' party.

He wanted a party with friends and family @ McDonalds and... we delivered.
It was nothing short of loud, crazy, chaos.




























He had a blast [which is all that really matters] but, let me just say, I am more than thrilled that the March/April birthdays for our big family is almost over with.

I swear it's like Christmas all over again:
exhausting AND hard on the checkbook.

Now, I can re-coup, plus get back to my blogging on a more regular basis.
Man - I've been a SLACKER.

No comments:

Post a Comment