Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ready.

Can I just express something?
THIS.WEATHER.TOTALLY.SUCKS.
I'm ready for sunshine, and flip-flops.
I'm ready for tank-tops, and riding in my car with my sun-roof open.
I'm ready to wear my sun shades daily, and hang out at the pool.
I'm ready for BBQ's and spending time with friends & family.
I'm ready for fruit smoothies, and tan lines, and cleaning my house with the windows open in the morning.
I'm ready for the smell of fresh-cut grass when I walk outside.
I'm ready to feel the heat of the sunshine on my skin.
I'm ready for trips to the beach, and actually being able to 'dress' like I'm going to the beach.
I'm ready for the kids to be out of school, and the freedom to go as we please with no time restrictions.
I'm ready to watch them play with their sidewalk chalk outside.
Ready for them to be able to ride their bikes, and play with their friends while me and Becca hang out in lawn chairs.
I'm so READY for my favorite season.
Come out SUMMER... wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment