Thursday, May 27, 2010

10 YEARS ago, today.




















Lee and I started dating.

Feels kinda weird to say that. 10 YEARS.
Pretty crazy that we've 'put up' with each other for this long.
I'm so thankful for that.
I've experienced some of the greatest things with this guy, and I'm grateful.
Although he knows how to 'push my buttons' (as well as me pushing his) and the fact that he can TOTALLY irritate me sometimes, I wouldn't trade the feelings I have for this man, for the WORLD.

We're good together. The perfect fit.
We keep each other in line, and work AWESOME as a team.
(Not to brag or anything.)
We have learned to listen, bend, and change in some ways.
We have learned that marriage is 'hard-work' but so worth it.
The things that we've been through, the joy AND the heartache has formed a bond between us that is truly un-breakable.
It feels good to be married to your best friend, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

So, Happy 10 years baby, I love you.

Now, go take out the trash. (:

1 comment: