Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's the 'boy' in him.























Last night Lee and Layton had a 'boys night.'
It was dinner, (at McDonalds) a couple of hours at nickle wonderland, and Iron Man 2.

I came home after a night with the girls, to a very excited little boy ready to tall me ALL about the movie.
(Yeah, I'm thinking that I may not even have to see it now.)

All morning he has been running room to room in his camo pj's, with his iron man mask on 'pretending' to catch the bad guys.
He just recently assured me 'not to worry.'
"I'm taking care of it mommy."
Of course I play along and 'sigh' in total relief, and because of my reaction, I get a quick hug from the super-hero himself.
He then dashes off and continues on his adventure.

I sit back, and take it all in.
I just love this kid, AND his imagination.
It's moments like these that I enjoy the most.
It's moments like these that I'm really going to miss 10 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment