Saturday, December 15, 2012

And. it's (almost) a wrap!


I'm nearing the finish line for the most daunting task of preparing for Christmas. Hallelujah.

I am so close to being completely done with wrapping presents and I am more than thrilled. I seriously have a love/hate relationship with gift wrapping. It takes too much patience and I get bored... fast. I have spent this past week trying to do a little a day and I have about 10 more to go and then I am totally finished.

On a happier note (and the thing that makes it more than worth it) is that the kids are beyond excited as we get closer to the 25th. Even Ava is super interested in the new 'toys' under the tree. She has ripped off two bows, almost eaten a gift tag and poked a hole in one of her presents. She's no dummy, she knows there is something important in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment