Thursday, October 4, 2012

What is spare time?

Because I don't seem to have any lately.

Between the kids' practices, photo shoots, games and everyday chores and errands that need to be ran - I seem to be constantly on the go... My house and laundry have been needing some major attention from me but I haven't had much time to give it any and it is beginning to show.
I'm waiting for life to slow down but I'm thinking it probably won't for awhile.

--This last weekend was a whirlwind of events. I think we ate out every single day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Blehh, over it.

-- Kaylee had her very first competition in juijitzu (pictures coming soon) and she placed third.

-- Layton decided to trip at school and cut open his face. Because of this he had to miss out on his football game on Saturday. It broke his spirit down a little but he is almost completely healed and back in the game.

-- Becca and I gave Ava her first "haircut" a few days ago. I decided to not tell Lee because I was sure he would tell me no (based on the fact that I screwed up Kaylees in the past) but Ava came out unscathed. She was sporting a "comb over" and it was far from cute.

-- I downloaded the new PINK album and was very, very, very disappointed. I waited two years for that?    I'm so not happy. Ha!

-- We have been spending our Sundays at The Ram watching Falcons games. At first I was irritated with Lee because I really didn't want to do it every weekend, but now? I am actually really enjoying the time that we spend there as a family. Plus, they have the BEST breakfast. Lee got online the other night and ordered all of us new apparel to wear (because he swears that they could go to the Superbowl this year and we "all need new t-shirts" according to him.)  Pretty darn adorable if you ask me.

-- I am counting down the days before we leave for Texas. I talk to my Grandma everyday on the phone and am dying to tell her that I will see her soon, when she says how much she misses us all and how badly she wants to meet Ava. I CANNOT WAIT to surprise her!

No comments:

Post a Comment