Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Reactions.

Ava is starting to respond to us, and I enjoy it so much.
I love the newborn stage and yes, I will miss it but I absolutely love that she is starting to react to us more.
She is full of excitement in the mornings and she will spend a good 20 to 30 minutes just smiling at us when she first wakes up.

In the middle of the night at around 3 o' clock I woke to her usual it's-time-to-feed-me-lady scream, but as soon as I was hovering over her crib, she just stopped and gave me the biggest grin.

I have also noticed her trying to find her voice more as well. She is even starting to coo and every once and awhile she will even manage to get a high pitched squeal out (which normally freaks out the dog.)

Yep, this little girl is pretty much full of awesome.







No comments:

Post a Comment