Friday, March 9, 2012

Seriously, Where has my time gone?

Lately, (as in the last month and a half) I have been nothing but busy.

With work, photo shoots, a house to keep clean, errands to run, kids to keep up with, karate lessons, baby appointments, birthday planning, and living in a complete construction zone - I haven't had much time for anything.

I would like to say that things should slow down soon. But, they won't. The next couple of months are going to be just as crazy, if not more-so.

Happy to report though that the add-on is moving along very fast. Faster than I had first thought it would. This weekend we are ready for electrical and after next? Kaylee's room will be ready for paint and flooring. Super proud of my hardworking husband and our family and friends who have offered their helping hand. I have one excited girl and pictures to post soon of the progress.

Also, I have a goal of blogging at least every 2 days. I have plenty to talk about (it is me after all.) I just feel so overwhelmed lately with all that is going on that I can't find time. Whenever I am sitting at the computer it is either to edit pictures or to check my Facebook status. I MUST make more time... as soon as I find it, that is the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment